Library submissions are now open. If you have some Lovecraft related media submit it to the library!
- [2/11/2017] Added Typeahead search
- [2/10/2017] Built wiki
- [2/09/2017] Fixed Twitter share URLs
- [2/19/2016] Reactivated the old /read/ urls
- [2/18/2016] Resolved nameserver issue with Cloudflare. A ton of minor fixes to the media library. New Recent media section on homepage. Moved updates to second page.
- [2/15/2016] We are now a Progressive web app meaning we have some customization on mobile devices. Some behind the scenes changes. Moved to SASS.
- [2/13/2016] Trying to reduce page load times. Turned on Cloudflare. Various tweaks to meta data and share functionality.
- [2/11/2016] Library submissions are now live in beta form. We hope to hold monthly contests to feature an artists work soon(TM)
- [2/6/2016] Blog marginally improved. Working on a media area to share and collect Lovecraftian artwork, video and more
- [2/4/2016] All stories now have a 'simple' mode that strips out all the scripts and images and other fancy parts for simple lightweight reading. Additionally there is now a collections page and The Case of Charles Dexter Ward now exists
- [2/1/2016] We've gone Microdata! stories and the blog are marked up with Schema.org's microdata format to make us friendly to search engines. (Also there is a blog now)
- [1/28/2016] The collection is complete! While there are still some missing collections the stories are all there!
- [1/27/2016] Added image headers to some stories and added about 10 more stories, fixed various bugs and added G+ meta tag. PDF downloads are now available. Looking at the scrolling bug asap
- [1/25/2016] Some image updates andchanges to the 404 page. Additional content in history. Updated to slugs from id's for search visiblity. Began working on adding a header image to the story view.
- [1/23/2016] Cleaned up several stories, validated markup, fixed fog sizing, improved homepage blurb and image, added copyright,about pages and back to top on stories
- [1/22/2016] Added several missing stories (total 23) and alert for autoscroll. Header now has spookyfog.
- [1/21/2016] Updated analytics and fixed several layout issues.